Illustration Hire

You can hire me for many of your design needs, whether it be for a publication, article, book cover, website banner, brochure and more! I produce high quality, digital illustrations to meet your specifications.

I have been providing illustration to various clients for over 10 years, running a business for as long (and being solely self-employed for 4 years now). All of my clients know that I take pride in my work and meet their required briefs and deadlines. I am respected in the areas I've worked for my level of commitment and communication.

My working rate is £30 per hour and I will always offer a quote upon enquiry for work (following a brief discussion about your specs). I always request 20% upfront and the remaining 80% upon completion.

If you would like to make an enquiry for an illustration commission, please use the form at the bottom of the page, thankyou!

 

Below is a sample of my work (you can find more in the 'Portfolio' tab above):